|You are invited to provide us with updated information about any vacancy and/or training opportunity in your institution. To post a job advert, we will need the following:
For more information, please contact the SIOPE Office (email@example.com).
This webpage is a one-stop-shop for paediatric oncology professionals, where you can find all the latest professional and training opportunities across the EU, as well as some useful information on cross-border mobility, citizens’ rights and social security. SIOPE constantly promote multidisciplinary collaborations across Europe and support individual researchers wishing to pursue a career in paediatric oncology, so that they can develop their careers and contribute to future advances in this field.
Clinical research fellow (Great Ormond Street Hospital, London, UK):
- Further information available here
- See the job description here
- Application deadline: 20 June 2019
- Date for interviews: 26 June 2019
Cross-boundaries job information in Europe:
- Information on international job searching in Europe: EURES, the European Jobs Network.
- General advice for people wishing travel and work within the EU.
- Social security rights in EU countries.
If you are aware of interesting opportunities that could be promoted to all our community, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org