Clinical Research Council for paediatric and adolescent oncology
By bringing together existing paediatric oncology clinical trial groups and national paediatric haemato-oncology societies, the SIOPE Clinical Research Council for paediatric and adolescent oncology (SIOPE CRC) represents the paediatric oncology clinical research community across Europe.
Established to facilitate good research practice exchange amongst international co-operative groups, this executive decision-making body expresses the unified voice by dealing with common burning issues in the field and by representing the point of view of National Paediatric Haemato-Oncology Societies (NaPHOS) and European Clinical Trial Groups (ECTGs) at the highest European political level.
Formerly known as “ECRC”, the SIOPE CRC was originally founded in 2011 within the ENCCA project with the aim to establish a ‘European Virtual Institute’ for clinical and translational research in childhood and adolescent cancers.
- Information coming soon.
Past CRC Meetings:
- 26 September 2018, Brussels, Belgium (within ERN PaedCan General Assembly) (agenda is available here).
- 1 February 2018, Brussels, Belgium (within ERN PaedCan General Assembly)
- 29 June 2017, Brussels, Belgium (followed by SIOPE GA 2017)
- 26 January 2017, Amsterdam, the Netherlands (on the occasion of the European Cancer Congress)
- 1 July 2016, Brussels, Belgium – Kick Off Meeting
- 19 December 2015, Brussels, Belgium (on the occasion of the final ENCCA General Assembly)
For further information on this Council, please contact SIOPE (firstname.lastname@example.org).